The "Playing The Devil's Tune Pendant" is a striking piece that artistically embodies the phrase "Where dance is, there is the devil," as attributed to Saint John Chrysostom. It's an invitation to cavort, make merry, and throw all restraints to the wind! This pendant showcases the intricate intertwining of a snake, coiling itself into the paramount symbol of music - the treble clef. It's a truly unique piece that will captivate all music lovers and enthusiasts.
Crafted with utmost attention to detail, this pendant makes a significant statement and an exceptional addition to any collection. It's packaged in an Alchemy-branded bag, with an included barcode, and comes with an Alchemy guarantee and care instructions to ensure its lasting quality. Hang it on your preferred chain, flaunt it, and dance like no one's watching!
- Intricate snake coiling into a treble clef design, symbolizing freedom and love for music.
- Crafted from Fine English Antiqued Pewter for a striking and lasting finish.
- Dimensions: Width 0.91", Height 1.97", Depth 0.31", Weight: 0.04lbs.
- Comes with a nickel-free chain with a clasp fastener, approximately measuring 21" in total length.
- Packaged in an Alchemy branded bag, complete with barcode, Alchemy guarantee, and care instructions.
Series: The Vault
Manufacturer: Alchemy of England
Material: Fine English Antiqued Pewter
Size Scale: 1:1
Dimensions: W: 0.91" x H: 1.97" x D: 0.31"